Monday, September 15, 2008

Damn Dirty Apes!

.... at least, I think that's what Heston said (or part of it). And in line with that:

- Damn you, Verizon. Your connection sucks, you continue to bill me for random things that don't appear to even apply to me, and you don't send me bills for ages and then send me big fat bills demanding payment for services I don't even use. I hate you.

- Damn you, television pretty boys! I think I'm past the point of the remotest bit of interest ... and then you reach out with your pretty eyes and suck me back in!!! (You'll pay, CW. Maybe not now, maybe not in the near future, but you'll pay.) I'm supposed to be above this stuff. Leave me some dignity!!!

- Damn you, pogo.com! You offer nine zillion versions of solitaire, word games, arcade games, and now you add Monopoly??? Is there a job out there that requires me to play this stuff for a living? Because I would be a millionaire.

- Damn you, Con Edison! I'm turning off lights, leaving off the A/C, sitting in the dark - cut me some slack! Unless my cats are turning everything on while I'm gone, I'm pretty sure you owe me money.

That's it for today. Carry on.

No comments: